Daiichi Sankyo: TaNeDS Global 2018
TaNeDS program provides close partnership between you and scientists in Daiichi Sankyo to tackle unmet medical needs. The program is open to principal investigators affiliated with research institution in academia and small biotech located in Europe
and the east coast of the United States.
• Researchers affiliated with universities, research institutions and/or small biotech in Europe and the east coast of the United States.
• Europe: EU plus Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Israel
• The east coast of the United States :Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, and Virginia
• TaNeDS Global is not open to undergraduate and graduate students.
• Type A: $50,000 - 75,000 per year, plus overhead
• Type B: $100,000 -150,000 per year, plus overhead
• Start date for submission of applications :January 10, 2018
• Submission deadline:February 19, 2018, (18:59 EST )
• Notification of preliminary decisions: Mid-March, 2018
• Inquiry for confidential information under CDA: Late-March to April, 2018
• On-site visit interview: Mid-May, 2018
• Notification of final decisions: Mid-June, 2018
For more information visit their website at: www.daiichisankyo.com/rd/taneds/