ORED is excited to announce that faculty, staff, and graduate students now have access to the ProQuest Pivot database to find funding opportunities. Pivot is updated daily and includes funding opportunities from federal, non-federal, foundation, and other private sponsors for all disciplines and project types.
- If you already have an account, log in here: pivot.proquest.com
Create an Account
- Go to pivot.proquest.com.
- Select “Sign up” in the upper right corner.
- Fill in the required fields and select “Create my account.”
- Open the confirmation email sent by Pivot.
- Click on the link to authenticate your account.
- You are now ready to start using the advanced search, set up saved searches, and receive targeted emails.
- Pivot Quick Start Guide 2019 (8 page, overview)
- Pivot Start Guide (2 pages, getting started)
- Pivot Start Guide and Search Tips (25 pages, step by step)
- Pivot Claim Your Profiles (1 page, How To)
- Pivot Checklist: 5 ways to get the most from Pivot, (1 page, quick tips)
- Pivot Tutorial Videos
- If you have any questions please contact the Research Development team.